how to delete filterpipelineprintproc.dll?
What is filterpipelineprintproc.dll
This is a temporary file left over from downloading NET framework.
How to delete filterpipelineprintproc.dll?
- Open the Folder where the file is contained
- Click the tools menu at the top
- Click folder options
- In the next window chose the view tab at the top and then deactivate the option use simple file sharing at the bottom of the list.
- Now select the folder that you are unable to delete, right click on it and click properties
- A new tab will appear at the top called security
- Within this tab you can give yourself permissions to delete - first select the users that can modify or delete the files in that folder (Name of your computerAdministrators) and in the bottom select the option Full Control
- Click Apply and you will now be able to delete filterpipelineprintproc.dll
Categories: Tech Support