Asus 1000HR Eee PC Netbook review.
- 10 inch LED backlit WSVGA screen (1024×600)
- Intel ATOM N280 processor 1.66GHz
- 1GB DDR2 memory (expandable to 2GB, which I did)
- 160GB HDD built in plus 10GB Eee Online Storage
- Windows XP Home w/SP3
- 1.3 MP webcam
- Supposed 9.5 hour battery (Depends on Configuration)
- 3 USB, 1 SD card slot
- Weighs 3.2 lbs (with battery)
If you have lost your recycle bin from your desk top on windows vista then the follwoing might help
Basically The Recycle Bin does not appear on the desktop in Windows Vista or in Windows XP. Therefore, you cannot use the Recycle Bin to do such tasks as restoring a file that was deleted. Hopfully we can help you make the Recycle Bin work again.
Several issues could cause this problem:
- A third-party program was used to hide the Recycle Bin.
- The TweakUI program was used to hide the Recycle Bin.
- The registry information for the Recycle Bin was deleted.
- A Group Policy setting was used to hide the Recycle Bin.
You can automatically fix the problem by downloading this file from Microsoft.
Or if you prefer the manual method – Read more…
Ok this might be of use if you are looking to install VNC accross a network, maybe via active directory or even if you just want a nice cool way to setup vnc without any hassle, it also checks and uninstalls a previous version.